Information on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 30 June 2003, no 196, "code for the protection of Personal data" (the "Code") and article 13 of the EU 2016/679 Regulation of 27/04/2016, hereinafter referred to as GDPR (general regulation for the protection of data , TEAFLEX SpA, with registered office in Via delle Vigne, as the owner of the processing of personal data, informs you of the following:
Owner and person in charge of the treatment
the data controller is Formenti Adriano
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- stipulation and execution of the contract and all related activities, such as, for example, invoicing, credit protection, administrative services, Management, organizational and functional to the execution of the contract;
- Offer cycle and commercial proposition, collection of data and business contacts during events, conventions, business proposition activities
- Fulfillment of obligations under the law, regulations, applicable legislation and other provisions of law-enforcement authorities and supervisory and control bodies.
The processing of personal data for the purposes referred to above does not require your express consent (art. 24, letter A) and b) of the Code and art. 6 lit. b) and E) of the GDPR).
- Conduct of marketing and promotional activities of the proprietor's products and services, commercial communications, both by automated means without operator intervention (e.g. SMS, fax, MMS, e-mail, etc.) and traditional (by telephone, mail) Also through the company's commercial agencies.
- Development of studies and market research.
The processing of personal data for the purposes referred to above requires its express consent (article 23 of the Code and article 7 of the GDPR). This consensus concerns both the automated and the traditional modes of communication described above. You will always have the right to oppose it in an easy and free way, in whole or even only in part to the processing of your data for these purposes, excluding for example the automated modalities of contact and expressing your willingness to receive communications Commercial and promotional exclusively through traditional contact modalities
Compulsory or optional nature of the conferral of data and consequences of any refusal to provide personal data
The data required for the purposes set out in paragraphs (a) and (b)) c) must be provided for the fulfilment of the Obligations of the law and/or for the conclusion and execution of the contractual relationship and the provision of the requested services. Therefore, its eventual refusal, even partial, to provide such data would entail the impossibility for the supplier to establish and manage the report itself and to provide the requested service. The provision of personal data necessary for the purposes set out in the previous letters D) and E) is optional, therefore its eventual refusal to provide such data would entail the inability to send commercial information by Teaflex Spa
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy code and art. 4 N. 2) GDPR, for the purposes set out above, both on paper and computer, by means of electronic or otherwise automated instruments, in compliance with the laws in force in particular regarding confidentiality and security and in accordance with the principles of Fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of the rights of the client. The treatment is carried out directly by the organization of the holder, by its managers and/or appointees.
Communication and dissemination
Your personal data may be communicated, within the limits strictly relevant to the obligations, tasks and purposes set out above and in accordance with the applicable law in this field, to the following categories of subjects:
- Persons to whom such communication must be carried out in order to fulfil or require the fulfilment of specific obligations under laws, regulations and/or Community legislation;
- External natural and/or legal persons providing instrumental services to the proprietor's activities for the purposes referred to in point 1 above. (e.g. call centers, suppliers, consultants, companies, agencies, professional firms). These subjects will operate as external treatment managers.
Personal data will not be disseminated in any way
Retention period of personal data
The personal data collected for the purposes a) B) will be kept for the entire duration expressed by the contract concluded with the holder concluded that the data will be retained for the fulfilment of the terms prescribed by law for the preservation of documents Administrative.
The personal data collected for the purposes of the points D) and E) are maintained for five years and in any case subjected to the exercise of its rights provided by the GDPR.
Transfer of data
Personal data is kept on servers located within the European Union.
Rights of the interested party
party in his or her quality of interest, has the rights under art. 7 Privacy code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning it, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- Obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; (b) The purposes and modalities of processing; c) of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) The identification details of the holder, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or which may become acquainted with them as a representative designated in the territory of the State, of persons responsible or appointed;
- Obtain: a) the update, the rectification or, when it has interest, the integration of the data; (b) The deletion, anonymous processing or blocking of data treated in violation of law, including those which are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) The attestation that the operations referred to in (a) and (b)) They have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except the case in which such fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected law;
- Oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning it, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection; To the processing of personal data relating to it for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of a operator by e-mail and/or by means of traditional marketing via telephone and/or paper mail. It is stated that the right of opposition of the person concerned, set out in point B above), for direct marketing purposes by means of automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that however it remains safe the possibility for the person concerned to exercise The right of opposition even in part. Therefore, the person concerned may decide to receive only communications by means of traditional means or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it shall also have the rights referred to in articles. 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to oblivion, right of limitation of treatment, right to portability of data, right of opposition), and the right of complaint to the supervisory authority
For the exercise of the rights referred to in art. 7 of D. LGs. No. 196/03 and art. 15 of the GDPR or for questions or information concerning the processing of your data and the security measures taken, you may in any event forward to our company the request to the following address:
This site uses the following types of cookies:
In order to facilitate the navigation on its site, Teaflex can install on its device, the following types of technical cookies: Session cookies, the use of which is not instrumental to the collection of personal identifying data of the users, but to improve the navigation; Analysis cookies, used to gather information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. The use of such cookies and the conduct of the treatments related to them, does not require, under the current discipline, his consent.
Third Party functional Cookies
Teaflex will also be able to install or have the cookie device installed on its cookies that allow third-party statistical information to be acquired in an anonymous and aggregated form related to the navigation on the pages of the site.
These are, in particular, cookies related to the following statistical Analysis Services:
Google Analytics (info: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/)
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
The use of such cookies and the conduct of the treatments related to them, does not require, under the current discipline, his consent.
Managing Cookie Choices
Can disable all cookies installed through the special page made available by EDAA (European Interactive Digital Advertising): http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/.You can always manually remove the cookies already installed in your device, even after you have provided any consent, by acting on your browser settings shown below.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, please note that disabling cookies may affect the correct functioning of the site.
Data by the data controller.